Friday, August 27, 2010

to my dearest friends..

*Friends are like stars. You can't always see them, but you know they are there.
#Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
*Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you
don't say.
#If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I would be at the bottom to catch them.
*Friendships are precious jewels. Treat them as such. Enjoy them! Celebrate them! And never take them for granted.
#A coin is easy to earn, a friend is hard to find. The coin depreciates but a friend appreciates. I lost a coin when I texted you, but it's okay because I got you.
*A smile makes us look younger while prayers make us feel stronger and friends? They make us enjoy life forever.

p/s:Written with a pen
Sealed with a kiss
If you are my friend,
Please answer this:

Are we friends or are we not?
You told me once, but I forgot.
So tell me now and tell me true,
So I can say, I am here for you.
Of all the friends I've ever met,
You're the one I won't forget.

And if I die before you do,
I'll go to Heaven
And wait for you

No comments: